My Blog List
Skip To My Lou
Burlap Wreath Tutorial
14 hours ago
House Hunters International Tell All
9 months ago
35 Crafty Baby Girl Gifts
10 months ago
My Favorite Scrap Sites
Funky Playground Designs
Gina Miller Designs
We Are Storytellers
Kids Art Project
We made art!
View my complete profile
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
C is having his 6th birthday this weekend. Indiana Jones theme! So I decided I needed snakes. I got my idea from
Saturday, February 21, 2009
We made art!
The boys did some fun painting, each in their favorite color.
Now I have to find a place to hang them!
Kids Art Project
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
How to maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a
Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten
Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and See How Many Looks You Get.
7. Order a Diet Water Whenever You Go Out To Eat, With A Serious Face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their
Party Because You Have a Headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running Towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity…
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
Monday, November 10, 2008
The nurse starts with the basics.
'How much do you weigh?' she asks. '135,' I say.
The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.
The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 5', I say.
The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5' 2".
She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.
'Of course it's high!' I scream, 'When I came in here I was tall and
slender! Now I'm short and fat!'
She put me on Prozac.
What a bitch.
If you want to Blog this today too, consider yourself tagged!
TODAY'S TO-DO LIST:
Take L to get his u/s. Go grocery shopping.
WHAT'S FOR DINNER:
Penne with Roasted Butternut Squash
2 CURRENT SONG CHOICES:
Anything by Lonestar
Katy Perry's Kissed A Girl
2 CURRENT FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED:
Kung Fu Panda
LAST CHORE YOU COMPLETED:
COFFEE OR TEA:
BOOK YOU ARE READING:
Dragonfly in Amber
IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT THIS VERY MOMENT, WHERE YOU YOU BE:
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Halloween Bug has hit!!
This is a Karen Foster Advent Calendar box decorated with papers from D. Corbitt.
Monday, September 8, 2008